- 1 Parabens-Free
- 2 Animal-originated ingredients-Free
- 3 Colorants-Free
- 4 Fragrances-Free
- 5 Mineral oil-Free
- 6 Polyacrylamides-Free
- 7 Imidazolidinyl urea-Free
- 8 Triethanolamine-Free
- 9 Silicone-Free
- 10 Surfactants containing PEG-Free
Mild moisturizing care with 10 must-have ingredients.
This soft, milky cream is made with 10 must-have ingredients. It offers smooth application over the skin and perfects the oil and moisture balance to create a healthy skin base.
Cypress tree extracts, a plant derived soothing ingredient
Strengthens the skin while soothing the skin to reach a state of comfort.
A non-irritating, mild formula that’s free from 10 ingredients such as parabens, animal ingredients, artificial fragrances, colorants, and surfactants.
Skin suitability testing completed
Complete 3 thorough tests including a dermatology test, allergy test, and eye irritation replacement test.
IOPE LAB GENIUS
Researcher Eun-Bi Ko
For over 3 years, the IOPE LAB has measured skin from over 3,000 people and performed meticulous analyses in order to create cosmetics that are suitable for sensitive skin that reacts to the slightest irritation. We understood that many people suffer from concerns related to sensitive skin (dryness, dead skin cells, etc.), and through research on products that can be safely used on sensitive skin, we finally developed a product line that offers sensitive solutions.
Cypress tree leaves are extracted in cold water for one day (18℃, 24hr)
Extraction with another solution
After cold maceration, the liquid is extracted with another solution for one more day (4℃, 24hr)
Effective ingredients are obtained through freeze drying at extremely low temperatures
Dermatology testing completed
This test checks for any basic abnormal reactions on the skin.
The dermatology test is a closed test over 48 hours that checks for abnormal skin reactions by conducting a tests at 48 hours and 72 hours.
Allergy testing completed
This test involves using the actual product to verify that the product is mild and non-irritating.
Since cosmetics are products that are used over long periods of time and are often non-irritating, there are sometimes cases where abnormal reactions cannot be observed with just a primary skin irritation test. Therefore, this test checks for abnormal skin reactions through accumulated irritation testing via repeated exposure.
Eye irritation replacement test
This test checks if the product irritates the eyes.
It looks for any abnormal reactions after applying the product on fertile chicken eggs to check for eye irritation.
- 1 Purified Water - Solvent
- 2 Butylene Glycol - Skin conditioner
- 3 Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate - Oil
- 4 Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate - Surfactant
- 5 Cypress Tree Leaf Extract - Soothing ingredient
- 6 Squalane - Oil
- 7 1,2-Hexandiol - Solvent
- 8 Cetearyl Alcohol - Emulsion stabilizer or viscosity agent (insoluble)
- 9 Xanthan Gum - Viscosity agent
- 10 Potassium Carbomer - Viscosity agent
A mild moisturizing cream with a soft texture.
HOW TO USE
In the morning and evening, take a suitable amount during the last stage of your skincare routine (after Cica Cream) and gently spread over your face from inside to outside.
Tap lightly to help the product absorb.
- Purified water, butylene glycol, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, chamaecyparis obtusa leaf extract, squalane, 1,2-hexanediol, cetearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, potassium carbomer